WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION BACKED BY OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
WATER HEATER EXPERTS AVAILABLE AROUND THE CLOCK THROUGHOUT Thousand Oaks & Simi Valley
Homeowners rely on their water heaters many times throughout the day, often without even realizing it. Bathing, cooking, and cleaning would be very difficult experiences without reliable access to hot water. This is why if something breaks down, it is important to get fast, effective service you can trust.
No matter what you need, The Plumbing Stars provides top-quality water heater service in Thousand Oaks & Simi Valley. We have been offering maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for more than 20 years.
Schedule a free estimate for water heater repair or installation by contacting us
EMERGENCY PLUMBING AVAILABLE 24/7
WATER HEATER Replacement
TANKLESS WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT
Do You Need Water Heater Repair?
When your water heater is not functioning properly, getting it back in good shape is always the first priority. But there is a significant difference between the investment required by a repair as opposed to replacement, and our Santa Clarita water heater repair team can help you better understand what your options are.
Some of the water heater repair issues we help address include:
- No hot water: if you are experiencing a lack of hot water, you may have a damaged heating element and require a replacement part. If you have a gas-powered heater, it may be a simple case of a pilot light that has gone
- Leaks: When it comes to leaking, the solution will be found on a case-by-case basis. Your plumber will tell you if a water heater replacement or water heater leak repair is needed.
- Noisy system: If your water heater is making excessive noise, it may be that your heating element is damaged, or that there is sediment that needs to be cleaned out from the tank
- Some cold water in your hot shower: If you ever get splashes of cold water in your hot shower, call our water heater repair team. There’s a leak in your dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater and incoming cold water is mixing with outgoing hot water.
- Your water takes too long to heat up: This usually happens as a result of a malfunctioning heating element as well. It could be that there’s an air leak or something is off with your combustion device that’s causing the heating to take longer than normal.
Interested in a tankless water heater? Our water heater installation team can help answer any questions you may have!
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
Skilled technicians always start with an inspection using a sewer video camera. This small camera can fit inside drainpipes and main sewer pipes and allows the technician to look inside the pipe to find the cause of the blockage and exactly where the pipe is clogged. In addition, the camera inspection allows the technician to assess the condition of your pipes to ensure that they are in good condition and hydro jetting is the right method for eliminating the clog.
Professional hydrojetting service involves:
1. Old age – Tank water heaters usually last for about 10 years while tankless water heaters can go for 20. If your unit is much older than its respective lifespan then you shouldn’t sink more money into repairing a dying unit.
2. Rusty colored water – If there’s rust in all your water it’s likely your pipes. But if only your hot water has this discoloration then it could either be coming from your anode rod which is replaceable or the corrosion has spread to your tank and it’ll need replacement.
3. Loud rumbling or grinding sounds – If you’re hearing snapping and popping sounds then it likely needs a good cleaning. But these loud rumbling and grinding sounds are an indicator that you should consult our Santa Clarita water heater replacement experts.
4. A leak in your tank – Leaks in water lines can be patched up and worst case scenario the water lines can be replaced. But if the leak is coming from your tank then it’ll cost more to fix than replace.
5. Not enough hot water – If you keep running out of hot water then consult our Santa Clarita water heater replacement specialists. There isn’t really a fix to make your tank bigger and you should consider a tankless water heater because they don’t run out of hot water.
- The sludge and debris are washed down the sewer line and out of your system
- Checking to make sure the debris and clogs are completely gone
Benefits of a New Water Heater Installation
When it is time to replace your water heater, there are some additional benefits more than hot water you might not consider. For one, you’ll need water heater repair less often and your utility that powers the unit should have bills that come down a little bit. You’ll also be adding value to your home if you’re going to be putting it on the market soon. Consider a tankless water heater to brand your home as more environmentally friendly as they use up less energy than traditional
What Does the Water Heater Maintenance Process Look Like?
One of the most important factors that impact the lifespan and performance of your water heater is whether it receives the proper care over the course of its life. Here at The Plumbing Stars, we offer our customers comprehensive maintenance services to find and fix problems before they worsen and keep the system operating as it was intended.
Here’s a basic overview of our water heater maintenance process:
- Your plumber will begin by emptying the water tank and cleaning out any sediment build-up that may have accumulated. If this is not done regularly, it can cause a slew of problems in your water heater.
- Next, your plumber will thoroughly inspect both the inside and outside of the tank for any hairline cracks or signs of aging that may lead to future problems.
- Your plumber will also inspect all the hoses to make sure none of them are cracked.
- The filter will be inspected and changed, if necessary.
- Finally, The Plumbing Stars experts will determine if your water heater is working at peak efficiency, and help you figure out what you can do to make it more efficient.
The Plumbing Stars also provides water heater repair, as well as water heater maintenance, so we can fix any problems our plumbers come across during routine maintenance visits.
Call us today at (805) 825-0150 for Thousand Oaks & Simi Valley water heater repair, new installation, or replacement!
“Tony, John, and their team dealt with the problem and saved the day.”
- Catherine N.
CALL THE PLUMBING STARS WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH A WATER HEATER PROBLEM
If anything comes up that could cause your water to run cold call The Plumbing Stars. Reach out to us immediately for fast, experienced help no matter when the issues appear.
For water heater repair or replacement call (805) 825-0150 to book an appointment